Over the next few months the Scottish Out of School Care Network (SOSCN) will be holding a series of regional events in partnership with Scottish Government. These free events will provide an opportunity for those working in the OSC sector to hear more about the framework , ask questions and share their views giving the chance to engage directly with the sector and the opportunity to work collaboratively in shaping a vision for the frame-work before consultation in Summer 2019.
The events are scheduled to run in the morning (approximately 09:30am—1:00pm) on the following dates:
- Wednesday 21st November 2018, Aberdeen (Park Inn by Radisson)
- Thursday 29th November 2018, Glasgow (Grand Central Hotel) * FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 6th February 2019, Edinburgh (COSLA Offices)
- Tuesday 26th February 2019, Dundee (Apex Hotel)
- Wednesday 6th March 2019, Inverness (Craigmonie Hotel)
For more information and booking details visit the SOSCN event website.
Please note that these events are free of charge and are aimed at lead practitioners/managers and deputies to attend. Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Further details of venue will be sent once your place has been confirmed.